Thursday, February 22, 2007

BuSYsssssssssssssss!!

HaD sUch A BusY DaY!!!
WeNt OuT Wif My SeC sCh MaTes & we HaD Fun!! heez.. WeNt For ThaI FooD!! Yum!! Yum!! We wErE sOooooo FuLL AftEr e ThaI FooD!! BefOrE tt.. We WeNt oUt to buy prezzies.. HopE MiCheLLe LikEs HeR PressiE!! i Sure do LikE mIne!! A BlaZZeR & a PaIr of CutE EarRinGs!! ThAnkS a Lot GuYs!! LoVe My PreSSie!! HeEzZzz... Den we WaLked ArOunD MariNa SqUare..
& CoNiCiDentLy... My poLy MatEs HaD a GathErinG aT MariNa SqUare... We HaD SwenSen'S... hahahaha... So We eaT n ChAt.. So ManY New StoRieSss... heez.... We HaD EarThQuAke!!! HahahaHaAHAA!!!
AfTeR WhIcH, we WenT to e CliNiC... IniTiaLLy, we WanTed tO JusT Sit OutSide CliNiC to ChiLL.. n DrinK.. bUt E gUy TheRe TaLkeD Us Into GoInG In CoS It'S LaDieS NighT N LaDieS HaVe FIVE FREE DrinKs!!! haha... WeLL..... i JuSt HaD tWo DriNks n We weRe Off.. HaHAha.. WenT OuttA CliNiC at 11.. TooK e LasT TrAin HoMe.. HAaahah.. NoT ExActLy e LasT tRaiN.. hahah.. I'm SurE TheRe Is A LatEr TrAin.. hmm..
I WroTe ThiS WheN I'm VeRy TiReD. hahaha.. Too TiReD to ThiNk.. ahahah..


SmiLeSSssssssssssssssssssss

No comments: