Monday, February 26, 2007

BoRinG Day!!!

Was asked to report to school today because we haven't left for HK.. and guess wad?? we did nothing!!! was told to go find out more bout NP..!! and after which, we will do some admin wrok i guess.. Argh!!! my beauty Sleep!!!! and we hv to report for two days.. me n my partner to HK.. Joanna.. ARGH!!! nothing to do.. so im writing my blog..

now sitted in e library.. done all my research.. n smelling joanna's sausage bread.. wahaha.. n listening to mtv.. so bored!! waiting for mr soo to call so tt we can report back to him..

hopefully i can go off early.. n go buy my shoes and mirror!! i need a mirror!! hahaha..
i've packed my bags.. only tt e chargers n comb n some daily things tt i always bring not put in.. im so excited i cant sleep every night!! keep wondering wad will happen in HK.. will i miss my family n boyfriend so much... hahaha.. n my friends of cos.. hahahahha.. bleh..

ARGH!!!

will keep u guys updated wif wad happend in HK.. do leave comments or anything.. im sonew to blogs tt i do not know how to set e password n e tagging thing.. haiz.. can someone pls teach me?? hahahaha..

Haiz... misssss uuuuuuuuuuu................... :'(

No comments: