Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In NEW working place

oh my!! im so bored.. once im busy.. im really busy.. but when im not.. im so bloody free!! til i really hv got nothing to do.. i even play game everyday... so some stupid filing.. even helped dig up soil..

there are so many leakages here.. every other day.. one complain from one resident on leakage.. singapore is not supposed to rain now.. so pls dun rain.. not until we fix the long awaited waterproofing for the roof..

and i have to hide my identity from all the residents and council members.. that im an attachment student here.. argh.. so difficult when they expect me to know everything but i dunno anything..

and one stupid council member keeps disturbing us.. i dunno what to do sometimes.. im so bloody pissed off with him.. keeps bugging us n calln us to do stupid things.. he's really getting on my nerves!!!!!!!

one bad thing is that.. there is no young, handsome guys here.. so bored.. cant look.. everyday face the stupid computer.. n do a little paper work.. but of cos.. i learnt a lot here.. im here on my own.. cant rely on anyone for here.. every now and then.. i will always call my manager to ask him to help me make some decisions and if i have anything that i dunno how to handle, he will always be there to help me..

and i fell ill while working here.. took one week to recover form stomach flu.. haha.. past one week.. im always eating only half of whatever i have in front of me.. now.. im eating like i've nv eaten before.. like a glutton.. eat n eat n eat.. always getting hungry... hohohoho...

alrightie.. when something big happens.. i'll update again.. cant wait for the 4 months to be over soon..

smilez......................................... =D

No comments: